Happy New Year and all of that to you all! It’s been a busy last semester, but I’m back with new delicious and colorful recipes, so clean your kitchen and roll up your sleeves!
I’ll share with you this super awesome love candy without sugar and made in less than an hour. It’s soon Valentines, so let yourself be inspired.
1 dl almond flour – 1/2 dl coconut flakes – 2 handful of raisins – two ice-cube trays
5 big frozen strawberries – about 1 dl salted cashews – 3 tablespoons whole milk (or coconut milk)
1. Use a hand mixer and mix the raisins, coconut flakes and almond flour. It should be sticky (that way it’s easy to shape)
2. Press down the sticky mix into the ice-cube tray. Fill the squares only half way as the topping goes on top.
3. Hand mix the strawberries and cashews together with 3 tablespoons of milk. For a better taste use coconut milk. Yummy!
4. Fill the rest of the squares with the topping and smooth out with a spoon. Put the trays in the freezer for about 30 min.
5. Serve together with some hot chocolate, mm!
Enjoy your sweetnesses!