Good afternoon you all,
Yes! You can bake avocado, and it’s so delicious. Trust me and give it a try. I know I’m an addict to baked vegetables, but it’s so good when it’s freezing cold outside. Today I’m wearing wool from top to toe; yep, winter is around the corner. So heat it up with this tasty and colorful dish.
(about two portions)
1 small butternut squash – 1 ripe avocado – cream cheese (natural) – some shredded cheese on top
1. Preheat oven on 200 degrees celsius
2. Cut the butternut squash in two and rinse out the seeds with a spoon.
3. Take one teaspoon with cream cheese and stuff in the butternut squash
4. Chop the avocado into small dices and fill up the squash
5. Take one more teaspoon with cream cheese and add on top of the avocado. Sprinkle with some shredded cheese on the very top.
6. Bake in oven for about 40 minutes. Until the butternut squash is tender.
Stay warm guys and enjoy your dinner,