It’s Sunday, so let’s Fluff it!
This is the perfect post work-out meal, dessert or snack (or at any other time during your day, even for breakfast). I was inspired by this lovely lady Maren Erdvik! She runs a great norwegian fitness blog with tons of inspiring food recipes and work outs.
Recipe (for 1 person):
- 2-3 egg whites
- 1/2 scoop of protein powder (I used the one from scitec nutrition «Protein Delite» with chocolate flavor, click on link)
1. Put three egg whites in a bowl
2. Add 1/2 scoop of protein powder
3. Blend well with a hand mixer until fluffy consistency
4. Put the Fluff you just made into a small bowl and let rest either in the refrigerator for 15 min or freezer for 5 min.
5. (You can save the yolk to make sauce or mayonnaise)
Fluff has definitely become my favorite snack/dessert in the whole world after first time making it. It’s high in protein which is perfect after working out or if craving something sweet after dinner. You can vary the taste with strawberry, vanilla or mocha protein powder. The chocolate flavored is still a winner for me as it really tastes like chocolate mousse (one of my favorites!).